Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rose- (Emily) - Running From Love

Year after year I have made the same mistake - running from love.  I convince myself with every relationship that I enter - it's ok to give my heart to someone - just not all of it. I am going to be sixty in September and I have given my heart to everyone , at least some of it to individuals -- to everyone but the person that counts. The person that matters.  For over 40 years I have loved just one person and she knows who she is!  My heart can love no other....it bleeds the letters LOVE everyday.  I breathe air but I am frozen in time.  I can't move beyond my love for you!  I have been paralyzed....with memories of your smile, your eyes, your smell and your beautiful voice.  We shared one kiss and the warmth of that kiss captured me forever.  I don't live in the past...I live in the present evey day....wishing my life would be different!  I want my last years to be free of anyone but you....I am far from being delusional....I know what I want....do you?

Truly - With a Heart of Love,

BJ Tierney
5/29/2014

No comments: